International Development Manager
The HEC Foundation is launching a new and ambitious fundraising campaign!
To accelerate the development of our fundraising activities in international markets, we are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to develop and manage a prospective portfolio of donors.
The primary mission of the role is to increase the number of donors, including both annual fund and major donors, in international markets with a particular focus in Europe.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the International Development Director in developing and achieving fundraising goals, strategies, plans and objectives for potential donors in international markets.
- Identify, cultivate and solicit gifts from donors in support of HECs strategic priorities
- Develop and implement targeted fundraising programs adapted to international markets in order to drive increased giving and participation.
- Work with HEC staff and faculty to develop attractive gift opportunities and fundraising proposals for donors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate to donors, volunteers, colleagues and internal stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- A genuine interest in and commitment to the mission of the HEC Foundation and the ability to articulate its vision in a compelling manner
- Initiative and independence in carrying out responsibilities within the context of a team environment.
Bachelor’s degree and 3 to 5 years of work experience in an academic institution or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Fluency in English and French language
Ability to travel internationally (5 to 10% of time)