UNESCO Division of Partnerships
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations aimed at promoting world peace and security through international cooperation in education, arts, sciences and culture.
1) Assist in the development of new partnerships with the Private Sector by:
- Preparing outreach materials based on the partners' profile, expectations and priorities.
- Helping in identify and contact potential partners and broadening the database of prospects from the private sector by undertaking market research.
2) Assist in the development of communication tools to foster the prospection of new partnerships.
3) Assist in any tasks that may be requested to support the work of the partnership unit.
The intern will receive comprehensive briefings during the first weeks of the internship on the scope and strategy including a full set of background materials about UNESCO and its partnership strategy.
A bi-monthly meeting will be established in order to assess the progress of the intern's work and share any difficulties encountered with the aim to build mutual trust and confidence.
Very good design skills (PowerPoint presentations, graphic design, etc.)
Good writing skills in English and French
The intern will work partially in teleworking and partially at UNESCO Headquarters (7, place de Fontenoy, Paris 75007), with flexible arrangements.
Part-time arrangement can be made on a case-by-case basis.
Duration: up to 6 months and no less than 4 months.
Beginning: March 2023
UNESCO does not remunerate interns. There is no compensation, financial or otherwise for internship assignments.